Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Today's line making

Today I am grateful to be back in my home state and working in its natural environment.

I made another ‘line’ with natural materials but added one of the arrowheads bequeathed to me by my grandfather. While it is a challenge to work outdoors, it is very peaceful (except for the mosquitos). There is also a sense of reward and accomplishment to make something in a few hours, photograph and videotape it, and then walk away.

Today I decided to work with color to pronounce the line, which has me questioning my decision to make my film, “Black Sheep,” in black and white. Especially when I can take advantage of all the colorful leaves and the temperate fall weather.  

Below are some shots and a video of today’s work.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment