Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 7


I cannot believe I’ve been at OAC for a complete week already. Today I’m feeling good. Even though it was too windy to take photographs with my old film camera, I still feel like I’ve hit a stride. The days when I do not make photographs, I take walks in between studio time. On the walks, I investigate new locations, how the light looks during different times of day and in different weather conditions and take test shots. I also collect materials for studio work. Tomorrow I’m going to try to make three photographs. Two of the photographs will require an installation set up. So it will be a rigorous day. Wish me luck.


There's enough warmth in the 'dream house' for a plant to grow from the floor.

The start of an installation



I'm calling this the love tree

materials for another installation








No comments:

Post a Comment